Welcome to Blue-Bell Lodge Private Day Nursery in Bangor County Down, Northern Ireland
A Family Home
Blue-Bell Lodge Private Day Nursery is situated in the heart of Bangor town. It is the family home of Rodney and Janice Bell and there they shared many happy times with their five children and grandchild. Blue-Bell Lodge has long been the vision shared by Rodney and Janice, so in January 2008 the construction began to transform this Edwardian home into a private day nursery.
Our aim is to welcome your child into a caring, friendly, stimulating atmosphere, where your child will sense and feel special and valued. We fully understand that your child is unique, a little treasure who deserves only the very best start in life.
Our staff are childcare professionals who have been specially selected. They are professional , qualified, caring people who are genuinely interested in the needs of every child. All staff are fully informed of the Blue-Bell Lodge policies and procedures. They are Social Services and Access Northern Ireland vetted.
Why choose Blue-Bell Lodge Private Day Nursery?
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Family owned and managed
- Wide range of ages- children from 6 weeks up to 10 years
- 5* health and hygiene rated
- Baby / toddler / pre-school / after school department
- Monthly play programmes
- All-weather play area and natural garden
- Members of the Early Years Organisation
- Fulltime members of staff ensuring continuity and stability for your child
We are open Monday to Friday between 7.30am to 6.30pm.